Pages

01 December 2010

Toilet Paper Roll Creations!

I honestly wouldn't have thought to try out these craft ideas.  I have a box full of tubes, saved away for some project, but I hadn't decided what yet. I figured it would be some elementary class project, bit a home decorating one.   When we were in Iowa, Heather had a garland of pumpkins strung in one of the doorways. She got the idea online she says.  They looked legit though, not at all like toilet paper rolls.  I wish this picture was visible from the front... Heather also used a reddish orange color mixed in.    


We (Heather, Abby, Ma Anderson, and I) then played around and tried to find ways to make snowflakes.  The closest I came was really complicated... it was fun though.  I looked online and found a much easier way to do it.  I think I will try this our with the kiddos at the Y tomorrow.





My next tube project will be this one.  Once I find the time and patience to glue it all together!



No comments: