Pages

20 March 2011

How SWEET it is!

For the first time in VCU Men's Basketball history, the Rams are going to the sweet 16!

I can't say I have been the most avid fan, I did watch the VCU -Duke game a few years back and witnessed first hand the madness in the street of downtown richmond, watched safely from my apartment of course.  After Evan and I started dating he took me to a couple games and I was disappointed I had missed out on so many years of VCU games!  I still haven't made it to many games, but I did at least make an effort to listen in on the radio while driving or check the score afterwards to keep up on the progress.

And now, a well deserved win.  The rams played hard and OWNED Purdue on that court!

And Evan says: If we win, Disney could make movie out of it.

A dream come true for VCU students and Alum everywhere!

No comments: