Pages

05 December 2011

Decorations

I love putting up my Christmas decorations.  Yesterday afternoon we put up our tree and what other small decorations we have.  It felt good to put on Christmas music and just be merry.  Then I decorated our blog for the holiday as well.  And looking back on it during previews, I decided there aren't nearly enough pictures.  So this is my promise to be more active in picture taking.  It is important to me to have pictures of all our fun times, and I used to be really good about taking pictures (read: Had the camera attached to my hand and took a bajillion pictures of everything.)  My goal is to take more pictures, but not be so picture obsessed as I was years ago.  There is a balance in the middle, somewhere between pictures of everything and pictures of nothing.

No comments: