Pages

17 July 2012

Twinners

I envy Evan most Sundays.  He grabs a pair of pants, a shirt, a tie, and done.  Everything always matches. Always!  I pick a skirt, can't find a shirt that matches, or want to wear a shirt and the skirt doesn't go.  Of course, this could be avoided if I thought this through Saturday night.  Or even Sunday morning since we don't have church until 1.  But I prefer to wait until noon or so and rush myself into dressing.  You'd think I learn, but I don't.

A few weeks ago, I was in a fury of the "What to Wears" and going through options like crazy.  I finally decided on something and rushed to get my bag so we could go.  Evan looked at me and said, "Hey, we match."  Shirt, pants/skirt, shoes.  Even my camisole matched one of the colors in his tie. Believe it or not, we did not plan this.



And there you have it.  The Andersons in all of our matchy-match splendor.

No comments: