Pages

23 May 2012

The Mechanist, MD officially becomes a Dr. Anderson, DO

We got to travel to Missouri to watch Evan's brother, The Mechanist, MD (if you remember our Christmas Cruise Shirts), graduate from A.T. Still University.  It was pretty cool.  I know his wife, The Strategist, is really proud of him. As she should be!  Plus, we got to see the whole family! Minus The Diva.  She is serving her mission in Utah and will be gone until next summer.  Can't wait to reunite with you Sister Anderson!  It really was a good trip, and I can't wait to see the fam again later this summer for The Executioner's wedding!

 Brothers!

 The Anderson Men

These are the only pictures I took.  I was sick most of Friday and slept through about everything.  Then during the ceremony Saturday I was sitting with The Muscle (age 4) and then took pictures of the Dr. walking across stage with his camera so my SIL could watch while she wrestled The Face (age 18 mo.).  Evan is disappointed that I didn't take more so I said, "You have access to OUR camera too, dear."  With a smile of course.  he said, "I know, just my whole life I had this vision that the woman would take care of that."  Eye roll.  Oh well.  Better luck next time!


Congratulations Dr. Anderson!  The whole clan is proud of you and your big accomplishment!

No comments: