Pages

12 June 2012

Year 2 brought to you by the letter N

Some of you may remember last year in the spring sometime I made a letter A to go in our house.  I used a bunch of pictures I had of Evan and I and cut them out and Mod Podged them on.  I liked it so much I decided to do our whole name.  I decided to do one a year, and I figured, why not do it around our anniversary?  So, after two lovely years, the letter N has been mod podged and put on display.  The rest of the letters are just painted black.  It looks incomplete, but I'm ok with it.  I know what the end goal is, and it's worth the wait to me.

 The N

 The A N

And now the whole name!

It's pretty exciting to make a new letter and have it up there finally.  I can't wait for year three!


For our actual anniversary, it was Memorial Day so we did the usual barbecue hang out thing.  We were also house sitting which turned into Granny sitting (whole other story) so we decided to postpone for a little while.  To celebrate, we went out this past weekend.  Evan took me to Sushi  (YUM!) and then we had Coldstone for dessert.  It was amazingly delicious.  I gave Evan some fabric with vintage Marvel prints and the promise to make him his very own blanket (if I ever finish the stinking jean quilt!).  He is pretty excited to have a Marvel superhero blanket methinks.  Plus we got our professional pictures back! (Two years after the wedding... yup... another long and irritating story, but it's done now!)

Overall, a great celebration.

 Evan with the sushi plates.  Spicy California roll, Crazy Salmon Roll (my fave) Boston roll, and Aloha roll (Evan's fave)
Eat up!

I love my dear husband and look forward to many more anniversaries!

One of my favorite pictures =)

1 comment:

Sally said...

Congratulations on 2 years! I really like that wedding picture too - so cute!