Pages

01 January 2013

Top 10 for 2012

As I do every year, here are the top 10 for the Anderson's in 2012.  In no particular order:

1) We discovered a bird was living in our dryer vent for the winter (she is back BTW)
 Her nest falling out of the tube


2) We made some great friends, and also said good-bye to them (or will be soon)
One of our first FHE's together

3) The Professor decided to learn the banjo

4) We celebrated some milestones for the Anderson Clan including The Mechanist graduating and The Executioner getting married (A big Anderson welcome to The Grit!)
 Graduation!

He was DJ for the wedding


5) The Professor was invited to help present at the APA conference in Orlando, Florida. (He'll be going again, this time as first author- in Hawaii)

6)  From that conference, he was asked to help analyze qualitative research for the Director of Interns at the Federal Bureau of Prisons (super awesome contact to have made in the first year!)

7) I learned how to make some yummy cupcakes.  And then I made them a lot.

8)  We got to have the (almost) whole family out to Arkansas

9)  The Professor graduated with a Master of Science in School Psychology!  He is still working on the PhD, so we aren't leaving yet.
Another graduation!  He is one of 2 men in his program and year

10) My first nanny job ended as the family moved away :(   I soon found a new family and started with them.  I also started working as a fourth grade math interventionist at the elementary school!  I finally got a foot in the door!
 My first family on our last day together.  I took them to the pool, so we are all dressed to swim

New family looking at a brain with The Professor.

No comments: