Pages

19 March 2010

Planes, trains, and automobiles.

We have officially started our spring break and did it start off quick! Evan's parents took us to see Wicked on Tuesday night which was fabulous. And so much fun. Ah! It was awesome. There really just aren't words to describe how beautiful it was.

Wednesday we woke up early (4 am early) and went to the airport. Our plane left at 6:30 and then we spent the rest of the day traveling. We took two planes, then a bus, got lost, took another bus, got to the train station, took a train (and sat next to a guy that packed his own six pack of Corona and drank the entire thing) and finally arrived in Vancouver, getting home about 6:30 pm. That's 12 hours right there. Now, factor in the three hour time difference. Yup, we gained three hours so, 15 hours of traveling. If you want to really sympathize, you can add those extra two hours of being awake, plus not getting home til after midnight the night before. Plus we both still had to pack. It all just made for one of the longest days ever. But totally worth it.

Today, I went dress shopping AND found THE dress. It is absolutely beautiful. And a great price. AND beautiful. My mom also helped me make a mock up of my bouquet. Everything has just gone so smoothly with her near! Mother's are so important! I love mine!

Evan got to meet Debra (one my besties from high school) and get a little mini tour of the east-end, downtown area of vancouver. Then we made dinner for the family, which turned out well, and then Evan got to talk to someone about sports finally so I think he is pretty content with that!

We are both so exhausted, I hope my rambling wasn't too crazy! Off to bed, another busy day faces us tomorrow!

No comments: