Pages

01 July 2010

Whirlwinds

i know i'm behind on cheesecake, but it is possible I only missed one week... maybe two. gosh I wish we had the internet. Amazingly, I've lived without it for almost seven months, but everyday feels like torture. We should be getting it within the next two weeks though.

Cheesecake friday is still going strong. Ooh, I think I just remembered which ones we had. We had pineapple upside down cheesecake and pecan turtle cheesecake.

opposite ends of the spectrum.

pineapple upside down was... disappointing. I was actually looking forward to it even! The pineapple part was just bad though. Like, not fresh, not delicious, and mostly mush. the cheesecake part was good, but DUH. so, don't get that one unless you have an unbreakable love for pineapple and aren't often let down.

pecan turtle however was amazing. I loved it. I love all things caramel and chocolate, so it wasn't that hard for me to love it. I wish i wasn't so tired so i could write more, buuuuut, too bad. Just take my word for it.

i've been at summer camp everyday where I have to lead a group of 16 boys fresh out of kindergarten around. generally, not so bad. It is tiring though. By the end of the day all of us - me and the boys - need a nap.

not to mention, Evan took me to the midnight showing of the last airbender last night. errr, this morning. it was not as amazing as i wanted it to be. We have our fingers crossed for a re-do. Cause it had every right to be an amazing movie.

ummm the end.

1 comment:

J, K, L, and D said...

Okay, so I just found you through Michelle's blog, and I am happy I did. Can I put you on mine? Too bad. Gonna do it. I'm sorry we couldn't come, but I love the pictures. You guys look so happy. :)