Pages

26 September 2010

Things my husband says

Evan came home a couple weekends ago excited from an exhilarating tennis match with his new racquet (The Babolat.  He was SOOO excited to find it at Play it Again, and be able to make a pretty good trade for his old one).  He was standing in the living room behind me, I was absentmindedly checking facebook, just scrolling and Evan was reenacting his best moments from that morning.  He then stated: "I've been working on my backhand.  If you wanna know how to hit a good back hand, start practicing your pimp slap."  He then swung his racquet, demonstrating- complete with sound effects.  Seconds later, he set his racquet down and swung his hand in pimp slap fashion. Again with sound effects.

Thus started the Evan quote of the day.  It has been a wonderful experience listening to him, keeping an ear out for those little things he says that must be shared.

I love my husband, and all the crazy things he says.

No comments: