Pages

12 September 2010

Ouch!

So, I was sitting in sacrament this morning, listening to the wonderful talks, in my peaceful calm place, when all of a sudden, this searing pain ran from the back of my neck straight out my right shoulder.  It really, really hurt.  I tipped over onto Evan and explained to him what happened, nearly in tears, and he started giggling.  He then explained it was probably because of playing tennis with him.  It then clicked that is why my forearms, back, and abs all hurt.

Oh yes, we played tennis all right.  Evan hit a ball to me then I had to hit it back to him.  After hitting at LEAST 200, he reversed rolls.  I hit him about 50-60 more and he hit them back to me.  So that is about 300 balls.  To someone that never plays tennis except for like three times... OUCH.  But it was way fun, a great way to spend time with my husband :)

And today, I made some oatmeal/craisin/white chocolate chip cookies.  They are still being tested, but they look good in our cake display.

No comments: