Pages

23 November 2010

Giving Thanks

As the Thanksgiving holiday approaches, I always enjoy recounting what we are thankful for.  This year will be the first we spend together as a married couple.  I had the amazing opportunity last year to attend the Anderson Thanksgiving trip as a "special friend,"  but I am super excited to attend this year as an official Anderson.  And what will the second born Andersons be giving thanks for?  Many things.  We truly have been blessed this year in so many ways.  I am so grateful to all of our family and the support they have given us.  I am also grateful the application process is coming to an end and the stressfulness of it all is lightening up.

We may only be 6 months in, but I think the rest of the journey is looking pretty bright :)

In about 12 hours we will be waking up to embark on our drive to Iowa- expect pictures upon our return!

No comments: