Pages

18 May 2011

If you're gonna stir the pot, be prepared for some splatter

So here's what happened.  I may or may not have been in a placement (student teaching) where I felt slightly, taken advantage of (used more for my ability to run a copier and other errands than to teach).  I may or may not have then expressed these concerns to my advisor, who may or may not have forwarded those concerns to the head of internship placements, who may or may not have called said cooperating teacher in for a conference to discuss her future position with VCU.  And she may or may not be calling / e-mailing me multiple times to try to cover her tracks and figure out the best way to make herself look like she did what she was supposed to do.  And I may or may not have been instructed to ignore her.

I did not expect for it to become such a large ordeal.  Then again, I don't know what I expected to happen when I requested they rethink sending any more student teachers to this classroom.  Pretty exciting for the week before graduation!!

3 more days!

No comments: