Pages

21 February 2012

Valentine's

I can't believe February is almost over.  Really, I can't believe it's been almost a week since Valentine's day.  Evan was sick the whole weekend before and spent most of his time in bed.  I teased him and was generally unsympathetic.  Then come the following Friday night, I was sick too.  Thankfully, Evan isn't the type to hold a grudge.  He is a swell guy :)


For Valentine's Evan was still getting over his cold, so instead of cooking for me he instead ordered some delicious take-out.  Which was good because I was craving a steak like crazy (I must need more iron in my diet?), and he wanted chicken strips.  So we went to Chili's to pick up our order and ate at home while we watched Evan's present- THOR.  Apparently we didn't own that one, but now we do!  Evan bought me the High Bohn expansion for Bohnanza, which we will play eventually.  Once we can have some friends over!  (Thank you Brockbanks for introducing us to that, we miss gaming with you for sure!)


The Valentine Spread

We had every intention of watching the annual VCU vs George Mason Valentine game, but instead went to bed early (really early [like 8:30 early]).  All in all, it was a great night to spend with each other, and I know I enjoyed every moment.  I love you, Evan!

No comments: