Pages

28 October 2012

Halloween

I didn't decorate much for Halloween this year.  Mostly because Evan's family is coming and I want to be well decorated for Thanksgiving, so I've put a lot of my time into getting everything clean and planned for the month of November.   But I did make a wreath!  It's a loose interpretation of Halloween according to Evan.  I like it though.


I covered a straw wreath with black tulle and added some purple and orange flowers and feathers.  The colors look off in this picture, but you get the idea.  I got this from pinterest (of course) HERE!


I also made a centerpiece at work.  That house just does not feel like a home yet.  I'm working on it.  Over the summer Nanny#2  found a red tablecoth and put that on there then made a simple centerpiece with red candles and rocks.  It looked very nice.  Since Nanny#2 is no longer with us, I did Halloween.  I guess I'll have to change it soon for Thanksgiving!



White candlesticks, orange and black rocks, orange flowers and glittery spiders.  I didn't even use pinterest on this one.  I made it all by myself walking around Wal-Mart for an hour  (The first half hour my shirt was backwards... I had to go to the restroom and turn it around.  It was one of those days).
Glittery spider.  The only kind I will tolerate.

The End!


No comments: