Pages

28 June 2014

And the dreams start

I don't usually remember my dreams, but recently they have become more frequent.

Last night I had a dream my brothers, my dad, and I flew fighter planes to go hiking.  Only my brothers  went home instead and one of them crashed his plane.  He was fine, but he couldn't go anywhere else.  My dad and I ended up at a hike called something like "Tigger's Resort."   There was a tiger that lived on a rock at the beginning of the trail.  Apparently, it was a friendly tiger because it started walking toward me and I looked for a tree to climb, then it walked past me to go sit on its rock.

We never ended up going on the hike, and instead met my brother's back at the house.  I don't know how we got there.  

While there, I tried to figure out how I was going to set up the nursery.  I guess I was living with my mom again.  I figured out eventually there just wasn't enough room and decided to ask my dad to use his house.  One room for Evan and I, and one for the baby.  It could work.

At some point my OB (except a totally different one) called me to inform me I was pregnant with twins.  Not just "Surprise!  we found a second one!" No.  It was, "In addition to the baby already growing inside of you, you are also pregnant with twins that will be born 2 months later."  I spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out how that was physically possible.  And woke up thinking- "Does my insurance cover that kind of maternity leave?  I don't have enough sick leave accrued! How will we raise three babies?!"  Then remembered it was a dream.  

I went downstairs to tell Evan, but apparently he got up early to watch Wimbledon (because of the time difference, the matches start in the early morning for us), and is now taking a nap.  So eat it up blogging world! 

No comments: