Pages

24 June 2011

We made it

We packed up our entire house, put into a truck, and drove to Arkansas.  We don't know anyone, we don't have jobs, we don't even have an address yet-  but we are continuing on in faith.  This may be one of the biggest trials in our married life.  Not may be- it is.  Never before have we been asked to drop everything and go to a new place.  I trust my husband, I believe in the priesthood, and I have faith in Heavenly Father's plan for us.  I know that things will be worked out in time, and until then we are to work on bettering ourselves.  We have been so occupied with work and school the last few months there is a lot we have let slide.  We are taking this opportunity to set personal and spiritual goals and really live up to them.  I know this will help us long term, and I look forward to seeing how our life unfolds. 

Check back to see what exciting adventures we have next!

No comments: