Pages

20 March 2012

Camping

We went camping this weekend.  For those of you not in Arkansas, it has been 80 for the last month.  We only had to worry about the rain, which held off!  I didn't take a single picture... but we did have a lot of fun.  I enjoy my showers and having a bathroom nearby (our site was at least a half block from the bathrooms), but I am remembering how much I like camping. Just being outside, and having a fire, and cooking on a fire, and laughing until all hours of the night.  I think we are going to try and go again in a couple of weeks, I sure hope we do at least.

I'm really glad we made friends down here.  I know it was something I worried about when we were moving. I felt like I had just made friends, and was finding my place in Richmond in our new ward when we had to move.  It was slow going at first, but we found a good group that makes me laugh and feel welcome.  I hope they feel the same!

Next time, I will take pictures.  I need to get back into that for sure!

No comments: